10 January 2020

Back pain

I'm starting the new year on a low.
I've been a good few weeks now with a lower back pain (well, not really pain) that it's keeping me from enjoying the waves that are finally coming.

Also, I'd be ready to book a day at Urbnsurf, Melbourne, but since my back is betraying me, I really don't know what to do. Two years waiting the chance to get an overload of waves, to compare, study e get better in a short time.. and it's all in jeopardy now. WTF.

Keep calm and do your stretching is my current mantra.


-----


Beh, l'anno non sta' iniziando di certo alla grande.
Nelle ultime settimane un fastidio alla schiena mi ha rovinato tutto e la frustrazione e' ad alti livelli. Le onde, anche se spesso modeste, stanno finalmente arrivando e io vado col contagocce.

Sarei anche pronto a prenotare la mia giornata all' Urbnsurf di Melbourne ma questo acciaccio mette tutto in discussione. Due anni ad aspettare questo momento, una camionata di onde tutte per me, l'idea di potermi confrontare e studiare e provare a migliorare immediatamente.. e ora dovrei rimandare tutto in data da destinarsi. WTF.

Cerco di tenere la calma e di fare stretching ad oltranza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment