18 June 2019

Hamboards #3

The Hamboards is really catching my attention.

Despite the fact that I'm not using it as much as I'd like, I'm improving and doing a little bit better every time I'm on it.
It is true that it's not just a big skateboard and it really feels like you are on water.
I'm doing a crush course on skateboard stuff too..

Good surf and now good fun with this big toy.


Cleaning up the trucks



L'Hamboards mi sta stregando.
Anche se non riesco ad avere il tempo per usarlo tanto quanto vorrei, tutte le volte che ci salgo miglioro un pochino e il godimento rimane alto.
E' vero che non si tratta solo di uno skateboard grande, e in molti passaggi ti trasmette la sensazione di essere in acqua.
Sto anche facendo un corso accellerato di componentistica di skate per trovare il setting giusto.

E' stata una prima meta' d'anno di buon surf in acqua e in strada!

No comments:

Post a Comment