12 December 2018

Great waves at Noosa


This time Noosa gave me a very good session. 

I guess most people waited the afternoon for the low tide and so I had an easier life in the morning.
I love waves when they come with a big wide wall. It’s just an incredible sight, and it's a menace and a promise at the same time; plus it gives room for more than just one surfer to go for it.

Also amazingly, someone took a photo of me with a smartphone. Not a great looking pic, but that’s all I can ask for. Nobody gives a fuck about me surfing. Honestly, I’m speechless when I see beautiful pics of recreational surfers like me. I always wonder: how do you manage that? Who on earth would spend time taking pictures of you??
It’s a mystery. Well, this is my photo of the year, I guess..



I'm goofy, forever surfing backhand in QLD



Questa volta Noosa non mi ha fatto soffrire troppo.

Credo che la maggior parte della gente aspettasse il pomeriggio e la bassa marea, cosi' che la mattina non eravamo troppi a contenderci le onde a National Park.
Amo quando le onde arrivano come lunghi muri ininterrotti. Ti occupano l'orrizzonte e ti fanno sia preoccupare che sognare: minaccia e promessa.

Questa volta qualcuno mi ha pure fatto una foto col cellulare. Miracolo!
Mi chiedo sempre chi cazzo si mette a fare le foto delle persone normali (come me) in acqua. Se i surfisti paghino, e se sono talmente pieni di se da chiedere alla gente di passare ore a far loro foto. 
A me, come accennato altre volte, non mi caga neanche mia moglie.
La foto col cellulare da lontano che posto e' dunque il massimo a cui posso aspirare (ed anche l'unica dopo tutta la mattina in acqua..).



No comments:

Post a Comment