18 November 2015

On Joel Tudor

I was bored and I googled Joel Tudor quotes.
The first thing that came up was this interview.

OMG (as English cool/young speakers would write), this guy dropped out of school at 15, he said, and you can really tell that.
40 lines of I, I, I, I, you know, you know, you know, cool, cool, cool, cool, rad, rad..

The most ridicolus line is:
I felt a responsibility to pass on the knowledge they had given me. It’s rad to have all this knowledge. I get to share it with my kids and I hope they carry on the tradition, ’cause somebody’s got to carry it.
Read more at http://www.surfermag.com/features/joel-tudor-unfiltered/3/#oFjAxACSlHIhUXgR.99
 
For fuck sake. Someone please help Joel carry around all that knowledge!
 
I mean, probably the editor didn't help much putting togheter something that make sense.
But still..

I think he needs to go to school, and a cure from being Jeol Tudor.


---

In preda alla noia mi son detto: vediamo le frasi celebri di Joel Tudor.. cosa pensa del surf e dintorni. e mi e' venuta fuori questa intervista!

Mio dio. 40 righe di io, io, io, io, cioe', cioe', cioe', cioe', figo, figo, figo, figo..
Dice di aver lasciato la scuola a 15 anni ed infatti si vede. Imbarazzante..

La frase piu' ridicola dice piu' o meno: sento la responsabilita' della conoscenza (o cultura) che mi e' stata insegnata. E' figo avere tutta questa conoscenza. La devo condividere coi miei figli perche' qualcuno la deve portare avanti..

Cazzo, qualcuno lo aiuti a portare il peso di tutta questa saggezza!
Anzi, qualcuno lo mandi a scuola e gli dia qualche pastiglia per la superbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment