07 March 2019

Cyclone Oma wrap up

You may ask me what happened then with Cyclone Oma.

Well, you have seen it everywhere on your feeds by now. I managed to surf it during the building up phase in Noosa, then I let the pros having fun :)
And the picture that I posted previously should say it all.

So I just put one more here, complete with acknowledgment, because being in Currumbin with those monsters must have been incredibly scary! I’ve been there with big waves and I was not comfortable. But that is out of scale! I will never be near that and I’ll be very happy to admire it on my screen. Or from the beach.


Goodbye Oma, you have been a monster!



Non ho piu’ scritto niente del Ciclone Oma, ma credo che tutti abbiate visto cosa e’ stato nei vostri feeds. 

Io l’ho surfato quando stave ancora crescendo e la foto che ho postato credo valga piu’ di mille parole.

Mi limito a postare la foto di questo mostro a Currumbin. Sono stato in acqua a Currumbin con onde grandi e non era per niente rilassante.  Ma le condizioni della foto vanno oltre ogni scenario possibile. E’ fuori scala. Rimarra’ un reame inavvicinabile che mi accontento felicemente di ammirare sui social media, o dalla spiaggia.


No comments:

Post a Comment