14 June 2014

Some pictures - Foto

I've been busy with life and I didn't surf much lately.
Also I let this blog dormant a bit too much probably.

So today, just to prove that I'm alive I put out there some pictures. They come from my back-up hard drive and they have been taken in 2008, more than three years before I discovered surfing.







I already had an eye for waves.. :)
These were taken on the west coast of Sardinia, Italy (check the location below), close to where I grew up.
If you wonder, the waves here are 10cm high. 
But not too far from there, there's a surf spot which is one of the best in the Mediterranean Sea. Sadly I've never seen that place with waves and surfers, and for the record I never surfed in my Country. 

One of the thing that I miss the most are the long sunsets on the beach. I really miss that.
When it's 7pm and you see the sun sliding north.. and you still have two hours or more to wait before it touches the water, and it's so close but still it doesn't want to get wet, and the day is still warm and there are few people on the beach and it's so calm and peaceful. 

I miss that. And I'm missing surfing right now.
I need to get out in the water and just be there.



E' da on poco che non scrivo causa impegni.
E non surfo da quasi 3 settimane.

Allora per dimostrare che sono vivo pubblico queste foto che ho fatto nell'estate del 2008, ben piu' di tre anni prima che scoprissi il surf.
Come si vede le onde gia' attiravano la mia attenzione.. :)

Le ho fatte nella costa ovest sarda, vicino casa. Quelle onde la sono da 10cm ma non lontano da quella spiaggia c'e' uno dei posti migliori per surfare nel Mediterraneo. Sicuramente sapete di che parlo. 
Io ci sono stato in tempi non sospetti e non vidi mai ne onde ne surfisti. Non solo: non ho mai surfato a casa mia! Sarebbe bello vedere con i miei occhi le fantomatiche onde sarde.

In ogni caso una delle cose che mi manca sono gli interminabili tramonti estivi del Mediterraneo, sul mare ovviamente. Se leggete in italiano e' inutile che ve li descriva, ma vorrei tanto poter essere in spiaggia alle 7 e godermela ancora per qualche ora..

Mi mancano quei tramonti e mi manca surfare.
Ho bisogno di andare in acqua e starmene li a galleggiare sulla tavola.


No comments:

Post a Comment