30 September 2020

A left!

I was about to write my frustration about always surfing goofy with right waves, when I’ve found this little fun left. 
I could have seen this way before if only I had the time to go around exploring. But I don’t have the time. I 'm very curious and I can’t wait to surf it. The only problem is that this is an exception and I fear (suspect) it works only as exception.. 
I didn’t surf in the last 3 weeks and I can’t wait. 
 
 
 

 The guy should have had a long..


Stavo giusto per scrivere che son stufo di surfare sempre di rovescio, ed ho trovato questa sinistra carina.
 
Il problema e' che e' una eccezzione ed e' probabile che funzioni raramente. Certamente e' una opzione in piu'. E sicuramente ci avrei potuto surfare molte volte in questi anni se solo avessi avuto il tempo di girare alla ricerca di onde e vederla. Ma il tempo mi e' sempre tiranno. 
Sono molto incuriosito e son fermo da tre settimane. Ho una voglia da impazzire. 

1 comment: