02 August 2017

I love longboarding :)

I took the pictures below from the Ki-chan blog (see links on the left).

These pictures makes me smile and happy. 
My last session was similar to that. Almost flat with the odd set 2ft tall. And because such were the conditions, we were 4 in the water.
I had fun. 
I enjoy catching super small waves when there's no one around and you just do what you want.
Sometimes it's far better than 4ft condition and 200 surfers around you.

And that's the magic of a longboard. You can still catch waves when the majority around you don't even bother. And I thank them to not bother. 
My pleasure!







Ho preso le foto dal blog Ki-chan, qui nella lista sulla sinistra.

Le foto mi piacciono molto. Mi fanno sorridere e stare bene.
L'altro giorno in acqua le condizioni erano simili. E per via di cio' eravamo in 4, sparsi!
Mi sono divertito.
Mi diverte prendere onde minuscole e fare qualche passo, improvvisare cose senza preoccuparti di avere gente intorno. Qualche volta mi diverto piu' cosi che con 4ft e 200 persone accanto.

E questa e' la magia del long. Puoi surfare anche quando la maggior parte della gente intorno a te pensa che non sia neanche il caso di controllare. 
E li ringrazio. Voi con le tavolette lasciate perdere, mi raccomando! 

Sono ancora di buon umore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment