01 July 2015

VersaTraction review #3

(For the final review, click here)

So this was the third trial with it.

This time I had the cutlets on the rails and some bits on the deck, sideways, to help my ass stay put (as said before, the suit doesn’t have traction on it).

I think I made a mistake to not put the versatraction immediately on the rails!
Most of the uncomfortable feeling his gone. Also my ass didn’t slide much and I think it was a matter of my legs on the rails keeping me steady more than the bits I added on the deck.

Overall I didn’t have problems!
I think that’s it.

I will keep it and I will write again about it if and when there’s something to add.

On a side note, the Versatraction longboard clear package is around 8ft long, which costs around 90$. I could use it without the need for more because my board is 9’1 and I left a few inches clear on the nose and small bit on the tail where I know I won’t put my feet. But you need to buy an extension pack for a longer board. Which sucks.



Terza prova con VersaTraction longboard clear pack.

Questa volta ho messo i ritagli rimasti sui rails e alcuni pure sul deck di traverso, per evitare che il culo scivolasse come in precedenza (la muta infatti non ha trazione sull’adesivo).

Devo dire che ho risolto quasi tutto. Avrei dovuto mettere il VT anche sui rails da subito. Credo infatti che siano state le gambe intorno ai rails a risolvere il problema piuttosto che quei pezzetti sotto al culo.

In ogni caso sono stato in acqua quasi dimenticandomi della cosa, il che e’ bene.
Ho quindi deciso di tenerlo e di vivere senza cera. Sono curioso di vedere quanto dura in termini di consumo  o di venir via.

Tornero’ a scriverne se e quando ci saranno novita’.

Nel mentre aggiungo che la confezione per il longboard e’ lunga 8ft circa e costa sui 90$, e sulla mia tavola da 9’1 ho tenuto libero un pezzetto sul muso ed uno sulla coda, dove so che non metto I piedi. Ma se la vostra tavola e’ piu’ lunga dovreste spendere per forza di piu’, il che e’ una furbata, dal mio punto di vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment