19 June 2015

To go or not to go, this is the question

It seems a nice swell is coming this way for the weekend.

Waves in Coolangatta could be big. That means I better play it safe in Noosa. Which means I have to drive 2 hours to get there and then maybe have too many people around. Also, the last four weeks I was sick and did nothing at all. No workout, no skate, no Goofboard, nothing. I'll be tired in 30 minutes. And I still have the VersaTraction on my board!
So should I go? Will it be worth?
(Edit: I went and it was woth it)



Sembra che stiano arrivando onde interessanti per il weekend.

E potrebbe essere che Coolangatta diventi troppo grande per i miei gusti. Dovrei dunque andare al riparo di Noosa. Ma significa guidare due ore per poi trovarmi -forse- tra la folla. Ed essere stanco in mezz'ora dato che nelle ultime quattro setimane sono stato male e non ho combinato assolutamente niente. Niente palestra, niente skate, niente Goofboard, niente di niente. Solo noia. Ed ho pure il VersaTraction sulla tavola al posto della cera!
Quindi dovrei andare lo stesso o no? Ne varra' la pena?
(edit: sono andato e si, ne valeva la pena comunque)

No comments:

Post a Comment