03 June 2020

Cold

Greedy to get more waves, I went to Noosa a third time, even thou it was going to be very cold.

The max temp that day has been 13C, which around here it's too cold for winter, let alone autumn!
Honestly, I don't know how they do it in Europe or anywhere with proper seasons.
I made the effort, but this time conditions were poor. I didn't last 1 hour. It wasn't worth it.
Then I went for a walk and saw amazing condition on the other side.
But it was too late for me, or too big!










Assetato di onde, ci sono tornato una terza volta, anche sapendo che avrebbe fatto freddo.

La massima ha raggiunto i 13 gradi, che da queste parti non avevo mai visto. Ben al di sotto delle temperature invernali, figuriamoci autunnali!
Sinceramente non so come facciano in Europa od ovunque ci siano stagioni vere.
Ci ho provato, ma complici condizioni deludenti, non ho resistito per neanche un'ora.
Ho poi fatto una camminata nel parco, e visto bellissime onde dall'altra parte del parco. Troppo tardi per alcune, troppo grandi per altre!



No comments:

Post a Comment