17 October 2014

Pastime



Instead of surfing, I'm spending my spare time walking among shops like a pensioner.

Last Sunday, while you guys were out surfing, I saw a new skateboard shop in a new shopping centre.
I always look for big skateboards, but traditional skates, however big they are, are not enough for me.
I'd like to have something I can walk on, and cross steps, like on a surfboard. I saw some of them un youtube.

Then, just before leaving, in a corner, almost hidden from view, I saw this beauty:





It's more than a meter long, very heavy, great. 
Imagine to speed it up a bit, and then let the momentum do its thing, while you control it walking up and down on it.

I think it's great.
I'm really keen to buy something like it. (lets forget about my -still to start- rehab process for now..)

No comments:

Post a Comment