18 December 2013

Can I? - Posso?

In the last 80 days I had three decent sessions. (Who's counting?)

Only one of these three was great (I didn't write about it).
All the other times conditions were orrible and/or I had too many commitments to go to the beach.

I also spent a weekend at the beach waiting for the right moment to hit the water and it simply didn't happen (as you can read/see some posts below).

Now it's Christmas time, the snow is coming (you just have to believe it), kids are in holidays, we all are happy and good, and waiting to share gifts. Right?

Now: I'm not going in holiday nor having any break from work. I didn't ask for any gifts, I'm not aspecting one and I'm totally happy with that.

So: can I please have a decent weekend of waves in Noosa? Please, please, please please?
PLEASE?






Negli ultimi 80 giorni circa ho avuto tre buone uscite in tutto.

Di queste solo una memorabile. (non ne ho scritto perche' aspettavo ed aspetto conferme)
Tutte le altre volte le condizioni erano ridicole e/o avevo troppi impegni per andare al mare.

Tra l'altro, come scritto ed illustrato qualche post fa, ho anche passato un intero weekend al mare aspettando le giuste condizioni che non sono mai arrivate. (Non giuste e neanche decenti)

Ora e' Natale, arriva la neve (certamente), siamo tutti piu' buoni, ci si scambia i regali e si fa un po' di vacanza. Giusto?
Beh, io non faro' vacanza, non aspetto regali, e sembra pure che l'attesa per provare una candidata nuova tavola si protrarra' ancora per settimane.

Quindi: posso per favore avere un po' di onde a Noosa questo weekend? Dai, dai, dai, dai, dai?
Eh? POSSO?

No comments:

Post a Comment